Saturday, August 18, 2007

Entrepreneurs

Photo: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:EnfantsTouareg.jpg

LINKS

ZIMBABWE 1990s

NIGERIA: "After fraudulent elections a new and tainted president faces a mountain of problems" ... more

"Children as young as 10 are kept undercover from British society and forced to work as domestic slaves or prostitutes." - Britain's 'invisible army' of African slaves

Oil, Algeria, Africa and fake terror

summit ignores Zimbabwe's woes

Chinese Entrepreneurs Flourish in Africa

~~

1 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home